Looking for young labor for long term (East Vancouver (Naniamo & Kingsway))

I'm looking someone(preferably male) who is 18-23, healty, athletic, lives close to location stated above


Quick learner, Focused. Hard working with attention to detail. JUST DO IT.


This work will be full time all the time if ur up to it...Start ASAP. Send Resume to mjs_construction@shaw.ca


Tell me a bit about your self, current status, Goals, strengths, weakness/barriers


I will contact you very soon


Must have a driver's liscence(but not critical, we can work on it if determined)


Cell phone would be very useful.


I own a Construction business specializing in residential & commercial renovations, and much much more.


operational for 6 years


I am looking for a prodige to manage and keep my tools, shop, vehicle organized, set up for jobs, clean-up...etc.


I am skilled in many trades & have a lot to teach.


The skills I can teach you will give you the opportunity to have a future with my company or one of your own.